Thursday 3 December 2015

Pitch feedback and reflection

What I thought I did well was the research for my presentation as as there was a lot of concise information about the produce I had chosen to look at and re-brand and communicate my idea as it was well explained and concise. I did think  I didn't look at my Que cards to much and tried to keep eye contact most of the time.

What I think I would do differently is try to be less nervous as I was saying uh and um a lot, prepare a bit more than I did, I would try and find out a bit more about the company of Unilever as I felt there wasn't much about them. I would try to make my voice a bit loud as I know I can be quiet.

What I gathered from my peers in class was that they liked my idea, that it was thorough and got straight to the point but they could tell I was nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment