Monday 9 November 2015

Refection on DepicT! short and pre-production process



During the pre-production stage  I did enjoy drawing the story board and planning how we wanted each shot to look like. It was fun coming up with the costumes for each character in the real world and the superhero world, the costumes that were most fun to come up with was Mr Justice. I enjoyed filling the budgeting forms. I also enjoyed coming up with the dialog because it gives the film a scene of reality.

During the pre-production I disliked the amount of paper work there was because I was worried we would lose the important sheets. It didn't feel like it was organised therefore it didn't feel structured enough for me to feel comfortable as you have to follow the paperwork.



During the production of  'Parallel Justice' what I thought went well was the planning of the shots we would do each day but due to the rain it kind of threw off us off for film as we had to take time in our editing. I really enjoyed filming 'Parallel Justice', what I though went well was the green screen shots and when we filmed the parts with the villain in.
  What I would do differently is be a bit more organised with the shot and when we would film them so we wouldn't miss any shot, would get all the costumes and props together before hand so we would forget them.

What I have learnt from doing the pre-production  is now I am more organised with normal paper work and that I can work a bit better than before working in a team/group. It is important to finish  paper work other wise you would be hide on that and as well as filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment